- 1.Advantages of Regular Floor Stripping & Waxing
- 2.Everything You Want To Know About Floor Stripping and Waxing
- 3.Things to Know Before Booking Professional House Cleaning In Los Gatos CA
- 4.What Are the 3 Most Common Enemies of Your Carpet & How to Eliminate Them?
- 5.Why Professional Carpet Cleaning Twice A Year Is A Must
- 6.Why Regular House Cleaning Is Important
- 7.How to Prevent Mold from Developing In Your Carpet
- 8.When Is the Right Time of the Year to Get Your Carpet Cleaned?
- 9.3 Ways a Professional House Cleaning Company Saves You Money
- 10.Simple & Easy House Cleaning Tips For All The Busy Moms Out There
- 11.Top Habits of Homeowners Who Have A Clean Abode
Exhausted of spending all your spare time tidying & cleaning the home? Then you are going to like these simple and easy cleaning tips for busy moms.
Keep cleaning supplies where you use them:
If you’ve to walk back & forth from one point of the home to the other, you are squandering time you could use to clean.
Instead have small caddy’s of cleaning supplies that you require in every room you want to use them like the laundry room, kitchen, bathroom, and hall closet.
With the cleaning supplies, you require right there, you can grab them when you need them & get the job done without squandering time looking for what you require.
Make your bed & train everyone to do so:
If you have a few minutes to tidy up a chaotic bedroom, making the bed is going to give you the best value for your money.
If you can train everyone in your family to make the bed as soon as they wake up your home will immediately look better & more organized.
Empty the dishwasher as soon as possible:
If you dream of having a vacant sink that is free of dishes then empty the dishwasher as soon as possible. Make the habit of emptying the dishwasher once the drying period is over and your household will be able to put their dishes directly in the dishwasher keeping your counters and sink clean.
Buy yourself an automatic floor cleaner:
Spending a few minutes on the floor can make your entire home look clean, but as you are short on time you probably require an automatic floor cleaner. Technology has really come a long way!
Clean as you go:
If you want to finish all your home cleaning at once, it is going to take your entire day. Rather clean as you go so that the process is taken care of in bite-sized chunks.
Do one load of laundry per day:
Exhausted from spending your whole weekend doing laundry? Manage the laundry pile by doing one load per day and you’ll be surprised at how much more freedom you’ve on the weekends.
So there you’ve it, busy moms! Quick & easy cleaning tips to keep your home looking mostly clean, most of the time. If professional House Cleaning in Palo Alto CA is what you are looking for instead of doing all the hard work yourself, feel free to call Rivas Janitorial.